Monday, 11 November 2013

Sleek Make Up Blusher | Review


I've been using the same blusher now for about 6 months, blushers are one thing I don't have many of so I decided it was time I added some to my collection.

I have heard so many good things about Sleek blushers so I thought that would be a good place to start, Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on so naturally I had to buy 3 of them. 


I went for Rose Gold which is a fantastic dupe for NARS Orgasm, Pomegranate and Flushed, all three are not shades that I would usually go for. 


All three blushes are so highly pigmented you hardly need any at all to get a beautiful flash of colour on your cheeks. I have been mainly using Flushed during the day as it is a silky matte whereas the other two have a gold highlight to them. Flushed is perfect for the Autumn/Winter months, with all things berry coloured doing the rounds this season it makes for a perfect match to berry or plum shades on the lips.

If I want a bit more of a special look for a night out of Rose Gold and Pomegranate are fab as they add a lovely hint of a highlight to the cheek bones. 

These blushers are great for the price, they're just as good as any high end blusher at a fraction of the price!

I'm a huge fan of Sleek blushers and I'm already thinking about my next purchase. I would definitely recommend these blushers to anyone wanting to build up their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...