This year marks an important and scary milestone for me, that's right I turn 30! I cannot believe this is actually happening to me, a bit melodramatic I know, but I still feel like I'm 18 years old. I have never been a real over the top partier and I've always loved my early nights even when I was at uni, but now I feel like all these terribly unexciting things that I love just make me old!
So I have drawn up a list of things I think I need to do before I turn 30 in September...
1. Raise money for charity
2. Teach Violet to swim
3. Learn to reupholster a chair
4. Grow my hair
5. Loose 1 stone
6. Take up a regular exercise class
7. Take more family photos
8. Have a full body massage
9. Loose another stone
10. Reach 150 GFC followers
11. Go to a festival
12. Get my manky foot sorted (yuck)
13. Learn how to cook a curry
14. Host a dinner party
15. Create a blog button
16. Learn basic HTML coding
17. Buy a blog domain
18. Wear matching underwear everyday
19. Do something that scares me
20. Go for afternoon tea at a swanky hotel
21. Visit New York
22. Go to the top of the Empire State Building
23. Visit Ground Zero
24. Have a picnic in Central Park
Buy something from Tiffany's
26. Have my picture taken with a 'celeb'
27. Learn to like fish (as in eating it)
28. Have my name mentioned in a newspaper
29. Own a designer handbag, preferably Chanel/Mulberry/Marc Jacobs
30. Stay happy :-)
Obviously there are lots of other things I would like to add but I have stuck to the things that are attainable within the 8 months I have left before my birthday. Always the marketeer you see, making sure I set SMART targets.
What do you think of my list? Is there anything you would add to it if it were you?