Monday, 17 December 2012

Sleek True Colour Lipstick Review

As I mentioned in my December Glossy Box review, one of the best products this month was the Sleek True Colour lipstick sample. Although it was only a sample size it is quite a decent size and for someone who rarely wears lipstick (I'm more of a gloss girl) it is more than enough and will last me a good while I should say.

The shade is called 'Candy Cane' and it is a pinky red colour, I am usually a bit scared or wearing bold lip colours and I tend to stick to either a neutral or pink lip gloss. However after trying this colour on whilst at home I absolutely loved it!



 
The lipstick itself has really good pigmentation, you only need one coat to get a lovely bright finish. What also surprised me was the staying power it had, not long after I applied the lipstick I sat down for a rather messy Mexican feast and I expected the lipstick to have come off. But no there it was bold as brass, I then went on to have a few drinks (it was Saturday night after all) and still the colour did not budge from my lips.

In fact I had to use my Bioderma to remove it before I went to bed, and even that didn't get it all off, my lips were still a little pink.

I think this is a really fantastic product and really pleased it was in my box, it brought me out of my comfort zone and I will now be more tempted to try bolder lip colours. I will definitely be wearing this to my Christmas parties and if my test is anything to go by I wont be having to reapply all night which is a bonus! For £4.99 I think this product is a real bargain.

Did you get this product in your Glossy Box? What did you think?

 




 

2 comments:

  1. I love this in the deep purple colour - Sleek do great shades!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...