Sunday, 25 November 2012

New look, new name :)

Sooooo as you can see I've not only changed the look of my blog, again, I have also had a rename.

My first name 'From Beyond the Blog' was a bit of a rush job and I never really felt attached to it or that it represented me and what I blog about very well. I have been thinking about a name change for a while but nothing really stuck, until about a week ago 'Belles and Bows' came into my head. I thought about it for a few days to see if I went off it or thought of something else, but I didn't so I decided to go for it.

I hope you all like the new name and I haven't caused too much confusion or messed up any links. I promise I won't do it again :) although I can't say the same about the layout :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Disqus for Belles and Bows Beauty Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...